Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rainy Day Weddings Part 1

A lot of brides are concerned with the one thing they have no control over... the weather. For outdoor weddings, the weather can certainly put a damper on things but if you plan ahead and have a great "rain scenario," it won't matter what the sky is doing.

I thought it would be a good idea to show some of the images that are captured from rainy day weddings and to ask some of my favorite photographers to give a bit of advice concerning the subject matter.. I'm going to post each photographer individually to make it easier to read and enjoy each photo!


Amy Salerno

On rainy days you get really wonderful light that makes the photos soft and moody, and I think really romantic. Besides, what's more romantic than holding your sweetie close while sharing an umbrella?









1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Rainy-Day Wedding! Seems really interesting. Personally if you ask me, I love rainy day weddings. Even it was heavily raining on my big day. We had reserved one of best Chicago wedding venues and it was looking even more beautiful with rain drops.