Monday, March 30, 2009

Vendor Series Interview No. 6, Claudia Kronenberg

Claudia Kronenberg is a photographer based on Nantucket and although we haven't had the pleasure of working with her directly, she has established herself by far as one of the most talented photographers on the Cape....not to mention Boston as well! Take a look at her website and enjoy the interview!

Claudia Kronenberg Photography

Claudia Kronenberg



Her amazing work!









KP: What is your favorite part of the wedding process?

CK: Meeting the bride and groom and hearing their story; I love stories and people and love to hear their path to the wedding day. I also love it when they connect to my work and get teary watching my slideshow of images. It gives me such pleasure that my work moves people to tears sometimes. Shooting is, of course, a blast too.


KP: What do you love most about your job in the wedding industry?

CK: Again, the people and their stories and being part of their life’s history in the making.


KP: What is the biggest misconception about your industry?

CK: That you can have a nice wedding on the cheap. I think it’s important to be realistic about your budget and not skimp on making it simply awesome.


KP: How did you get into the wedding industry?

CK: I was working at the local newspaper as staff photographer and a friend asked me to shoot her wedding.


KP: Tell me one wedding vendor other than in your industry you highly recommend? Why?

CK: A Planner! It is extremely important to give this job to someone so that the bride can enjoy her day carefree.


KP: Tell me one wedding vendor in your industry you highly recommend? Why?

CK: Claudia Kronenberg Photography, hands down. Our service, our experience, our talent, our professionalism, our end product.

KP: Favorite wedding story- funny or serious

CK: They are all special and unique. I don’t have a favorite story. I think the brides and grooms who relax and really enjoy themselves make the best weddings.


KP: What other part of the industry would you not want to work in? Why?

CK: I don’t know!


KP: What differentiates you from the rest of your industry peers?

CK: I have been in the business 16 years now and really have moved with the times and have an experience level that many photographers don’t bring to the table. As a photographer I wear many different photographers’ hats: portrait, artistic, journalistic, landscape, sports and these all come together to make a balanced photographer. Also, after the wedding is shot (which is just one aspect of the coverage) I find that the creation of the slideshow or album to be just as important as the shooting. From the moment you contact us until we are finished you receive exemplary service.

No comments: